Claim your own free eBay codes now, with your free eBay gift certificates you’ll be able to pay for any eBay item without using your own funds. This method to getting free eBay codes is perfect for people who are looking to save money or simple don’t have a credit card to make purchases.
Read on to learn more about this popular and safe method to claiming an unlimited amount of $5 and $10 free PayPal cash in order to spend on eBay purchases.
How To Get Your Free eBay Codes and Gift Certificates:
Sign-up for PrizeRebel now and earn points for doing things you already do online such as signing up for websites, watching videos and browsing the web. You can also earn points by participating in contests or completing sponsored surveys. The more tasks and activities you complete the quicker you’ll be able to redeem your free eBay Codes.
Once you’ve accumulated enough points you can trade them in for a free eBay gift certificate (various denominations of PayPal cash are available). Sign-up using a link or banner on this page and get 28 points to get you started (simply for completing your profile information and taking the site tour).
You can then use these funds in your PayPal account on eBay without even linking it to a credit card or bank account.
Alternatively PrizeRebel can custom order anything on eBay if you don’t want to mess around with eBay codes, this also means there is no wastage on any gift code amount (if you are only getting one eBay item for free).
How To Redeem Your Free eBay Gift Codes:
- Register for PrizeRebel and complete your profile for 10 points to get started.
- Complete offers to earn the required number of points on PrizeRebel, you can stop by the official PrizeRebel forum if you are having any trouble.
- Shop for any item on any of the eBay websites (seller must accept PayPal).
- Buy or bid on the item and select PayPal as the payment option. Alternatively, submit a custom order for your free eBay product (must be ‘buy it now’).
- Enter in your free eBay gift code and receive your item from the seller you choose.